I HOPE THIS HELPS I’M TERRIBLE AT EXPLAINING
basically ur face —> that one daft punk helmet w some eyes n shit I mean who really even knows
Ghost Girl (by Kevin Francis Gray)
man but this photoset ignores some of my favorite things about this piece
it gives it more of a story i think
Every time I see this I must reblog!!
Not something I would usually reblog, but it’s so beautiful.
Arturo is a 29-year-old male polar bear currently living in Argentina’s Mendoza Zoo. He is suffering in 40C (104F) heat in an enclosure that has just 20 inches of water for him to swim in and has as a consequence been displaying worrying behavior.
Please sign this petition or at least spread the word in order to have Arturo transferred to a zoo in Canada which has better facilities for an animal that is used to polar conditions.
I will keep this photo posted for 1 week.
Every time someone Reblogs this photo I will donate 10 cent to charity: water
After the money is donated I will post proof of donation.
Show you care & Reblog.
If you don’t reblog this at least once you’re a joke.
NEW PALLETS!!!!!! Pleeaaassse send a number and character if your interested! I’m super excited about all these new colors! Ive gone through all the other ones on the last pallet! So send them if you like!!! I love doing this to show my appreciation for and thank all of my awesome followers!!! And its a good distraction and project for me right now.
Thank you guys! I LOVE YOU
GO AHEAD AND SEND THEM!
I really want to try this!
REBLOG: go to your blog and click the egg to see what hatches
I got Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic the fucking Hedgehog.
Maybe I cracked the egg too fast.
I got Isabelle from animal crossing :o
I got Rogue Titan gettin’ krunk. I was not disappointed.
OH MY GOD I GOD EREN IN TITAN FORM TWERKING
aHHHHH THIS IS WHAT I GOT IM sO HAPPY
*mobile users scream in the distance*
(I TRIED TO POST THIS EARLIER BEFORE TUMBLR BROKE AND IT DIDN’T WORK. I’m so sorry this is suddenly such short notice.)
Holy shit, season 4 is literally right around the corner so it’s time to kick back into gear with these.
I’m going to try to make them as close to weekly as I possibly can (but I can’t really make any promises thanks to my drastically increased living expenses in the past month), so keep an eye out!
- Someone is going to get a lacrosse hoodie
- Any size any character
- Shipped anywhere
- One like/one reblog to enter, that means your name is entered twice. How neat. Please don’t spam or take advantage of this because it might break the notes and make my life a lot harder.
- Sorry no fun tag prompts this time since I don’t have time to maintain a list. :(
- Winners are chosen via random number generator.
- Giveaway is over MONDAY, JUNE 23rd AT 11PM PST.
Here’s to another exciting season!
Are there people who don’t reblog this?
I can only assume that the ones who haven’t aren’t reading the right books.
If it doesn’t make you mad, it’s not good enough.
I may have gone overboard with the pallets but whatever
I havent done any artwork for you guys and I’m giving you an opportunity to get some
THIS IS WHAT IT KILLED ME.
Holly molly, still doing the ones you sent before guys, but if you find better options please send! :3
Hey Isaac fans! I’ve got an extra Lahey lacrosse hoodie in Size M that I need to unload!
I ordered this last minute in an attempt to have it for Sharman at Eyecon last weekend but it ended up getting here a day too late so I had to leave it behind! And now, rather than let it take up space until I next see him at a con (because who knows when that will be), I’m gonna pass it off to one of you.
Obviously this is a little different than my typical giveaways, here’s the deal:
- This is for an Isaac Lahey (number 14) lacrosse hoodie in MEDIUM.
- The hoodie pictured above is the hoodie you’re getting. It’s never been worn, just taken out of the bag to inspect.
- I’ll ship anywhere, no worries there.
- This is a fluke giveaway, I don’t plan on doing anymore like this again if I can avoid it, so don’t worry, the any-size-any-character giveaways will come back eventually.
- To enter, Like/Reblog this post ONE TIME. Please don’t be a jerk.
- A winner will be chosen via random number generator on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18th, at 10 PM PST.
This is Chopin, he’s a 5 year old corgi and the love of my life.
Yesterday he swallowed a large amount of fruits that had fallen into our yard and had been vomiting all night. We took him to the emergency vet, and then to his regular vet and found out that he needs surgery in order to remove…